‘Mourinho’ Support Arsenal but believe they have no chance

Browse By

Jose Mourinho admits that even though he wants Arsenal to win the Premier League, he doesn’t think his old foe will succeed. He also identified the favorite team as Manchester City, followed by Liverpool.

Last Monday, John Obi Mikel released a YouTube Mourinho phone-in interview from Rome. With a length of more than 1 hour and some parts which former royal masters “Sing Blues” Asked about the Premier League winner

“Manchester City has a 51 percent chance, Liverpool 49 percent” The Roma coach responded without naming Arsenal, last year’s runner-up and current leader. ทางเข้า https://ufabet999.com/

That surprised the co-hosts. Asked again about Arsenal’s chances of becoming champions, The Special One answered briefly and shook his head. “No…”

Miguel noted that behind Mourinho’s response there could be a history of work. Used to manage rivals Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur.

“The reason is not because Arsenal and I are enemies, it’s just that now is not the time for them.” Mourinho continues to explain

“I can distinguish enmity… I want Arsenal to win the championship again. I want to see 3 championship contenders”

“Now it is absolutely certain that Chelsea cannot become champions. So I don’t think about them.”

“It is also certain that Manchester United will not be able to become champions. So I don’t talk about them either.”

“So there are only City, Liverpool, Arsenal and from these three teams left. I would be very happy if Arsenal succeed.”

“But I think in the end It will be a match between City and Liverpool and I give City a 51% advantage because amidst so many games. They can line up up to 2 teams!”